This website is dedicated to providing our customers with information regarding Chipeta’s purpose and function. Please let us know what you think and if you have any questions or concerns.
To see a detailed breakdown of what’s in the water go to the Project 7 Water Authority webpage.
The amount of water is constant and recycled throughout time; actually, it is possible to drink water that was part of the dinosaur era.
The average cost for water supplied to a home in the U.S. is about $2.00 for 1,000 gallons, which equals about 5 gallons for a penny.
- By comparison, it costs:
- Over $3.25 per gallon of milk,
- Over $3.65 for one gallon of gasoline, (depending on where you buy it!)
- Approximately $8.88 per gallon of Coors,
- Approximately $31 per gallon of Red Bull energy drink, and
- Over $25,000 per gallon of Chanel No. 5 perfume…
While usage varies from community to community and person to person, on average, American families use 183 gallons of water each day for cooking, washing, flushing, and watering purposes. The average family turns on the tap between 70 and 100 times daily By comparison, the average African family uses about 5 gallons of water each day.